Eide Industries’ engineering services include everything required to certify our tension structures with permitting authorities for stress, wind, snow and/or seismic activities. These services include:
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to determine reaction forces of the structure under simulated loads such as wind, gravity and pretension of cables.
● Engineering calculations to ensure the structure is suitable for the loads in your city, whether its 115MPH Santa Ana winds in California or 150MPH hurricane winds in Florida.
● Design and calculation of appropriate concrete footing sizes.
● Optimization of frame structure member sizing and anchoring.
● Precise fabric patterning of the tension structure membranes to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit.
● Certified Engineering drawings and calculations suitable for state and local permitting authorities.
● Detailed and approved shop drawings for manufacturing.