The Lake Forest City Council awarded a $35.9 million contract to Parkwest Landscape Construction to bring the new 86-acre park to life. Parkwest Landscape selected Eide Industries for the structural design, fabrication and installation of seventeen (17) various Tensioned Fabric Structures, Site Shelters and Canopy Systems for the largest sports park in Orange County, California. Eide successfully completed the fabrication and installation of all canopies throughout the Lake Forest Sports Park ahead of schedule and within budget.
- COMBINED TOTAL Coverage Area for ALL (17) Structures is approximately 24,000 Square Feet.
- ALL Shade Structures are Engineered for 85 MPH Wind-Loads, Exposure “C”
- Fabric: Synthesis Commercial 95 Knitted HDPE Mesh
- Five (5) Ball Field Shade Structures – Approx. 68’-10” x 17’-2” (EACH Ball Field coverage area is 1,085 sq.ft.)
- Six (6) Soccer Concourse Shade Structures – Approx. 90′ x 22′ (EACH Concourse coverage area is 1,980 sq.ft.)
- One (1) North Tot Lot Shade Structure – Hexagon Shape Canopy Approx. 81’-8” x 81’-6” (Total Shade Structure coverage area is 4,715 sq.ft.)
- Five (5) South Tot Lot Shade Sails – Total Shade Sail coverage area is 2,298 sq. ft.